Saturday, May 21, 2011

Spring/Summer FINALLY!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!!  No more cold weather! Spring and Summer weather is finally here! That means...... Pool,Vacation, Wonderful weather,Cookouts, and all the wonderful things we've been waiting for!!! It's like winter just flew right by!! I remember I was freezing all the time because of harsh winter. The only good 3 things about winter are Snow, Christmas and My Birthday.... LOL! I can already tell this summer is gonna be a good one! Tell us your favorite season and why in the comments! Sincerely. Blog hostess, Megan : )

2 comments:

  1. My favorite season is the fall because I love the colors of the leaves and the crisp weather. It's also a welcome with the lower temperatures after a hot summer! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That's amazing! I love that comment!! From Megan!

    ReplyDelete